Posts by Casavir
1,261 posts total, newest first.
It was a great run here...in Member Introduction & Return - Goodbye friend :)Why like Obama?in United States of America - He looks much better than Bush.He must be smarter too.I'm grounded...in Flaming & Rage - Good news is,you have a few hundred pounds of fat,so you'll survive until your next b-day :DHigh Treason in Greecein General - I hope not.If they do,the cops and their friends will burn more of Athens.
Unlike the 2008 riots,this one is a Cop riot.
I saw it.
If they give us another loan,someone might assassinate Jeffrey Papandreou.
Why woHigh Treason in Greecein General - The Socialist Government made the first step to making the Greeks starve to death.
The Police is hitting the peaceful protestors,while everyone knows that those who create the trouble are post right winged fascists suppo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.