Posts by Jellyrolls
31 posts total, newest first.
Call of duty ColdWars Modded Zombie lobby $15 1HR [Trusted]in User Services - Huge vouch for Nero, great guy, purchased 2 hours and will be buying more soon
Thanks again A+++✔ MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 (E3) PROPLUS & 5TB ONEDRIVE - $5in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Big vouch, got account quick and works excellent. No issues. Very friendly guy.Rohanaadi refunding service -7%in User Services - More BIG VOUCHES for my man here!!!
lululemon
bloomingdales
zappos
lenovo
and more!
beast, fastest responder, sense of humor, and always keeps you informed.Rohanaadi refunding service -7%in User Services - + Vouch, did 2 refunds for me, fast responses and the best communication I've had with a refunder.
Coming back for moreRefund Service | BACK |in User Services - Micro was my first refunder and has always been one of the best, refunding huge orders with ease, I vouch for him because I know he can pull off 10k+ orders like a god, still don't know how he does it, but hats off to hi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.