Posts by Scottsmith
53 posts total, newest first.
change address?in WarRock - International Hacks - I search the pointer weapon leave od the game y after not work me, the pointer to changed in the game, help me plschange address?in WarRock - International Hacks - I search the pointer leave game and after not workme because?change address?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Elliwood;144804]I just found the pointer once. I used it in my VB 6 hack. Now when i press the winchester button i get a winchester. It works all the time.[/QUOTE]you leave of the game? and work?change address?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Elliwood;144802]I don't know but i can use my hack easily I don't have to rebuild it anytime and it always uses the same pointer.[/QUOTE] you search when you go to the game the pointer weapon?change address?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Elliwood;144773]I have already released the adresses. use the search button[/QUOTE] the pointers change in seconds you cant have the address ... I search the pointer of the weapons leave game and go to the game an
Showing the 5 most recent posts.