change address?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
change address?
hi all, why when u find the pointer of weapons/jump... u save it, and when u enter in the game the next time, this pointer has change??? someany have the some problem?

thanks
yes adresses changed
omg i cant belive iv forget the superjump address.does any 1 have the new superjump adress.PM me if u have it plz.thanks
I have it but i don't give it xD it's in my newest hack look around!
I have already released the adresses. use the search button
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
I have already released the adresses. use the search button
the pointers change in seconds you cant have the address ... I search the pointer of the weapons leave game and go to the game and the pointer weapons changed, because?
I don't know but i can use my hack easily I don't have to rebuild it anytime and it always uses the same pointer.
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
I don't know but i can use my hack easily I don't have to rebuild it anytime and it always uses the same pointer.
you search when you go to the game the pointer weapon?
I just found the pointer once. I used it in my VB 6 hack. Now when i press the winchester button i get a winchester. It works all the time.
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
I just found the pointer once. I used it in my VB 6 hack. Now when i press the winchester button i get a winchester. It works all the time.
you leave of the game? and work?
yes i even reboot PC and still work.
I search the pointer leave game and after not workme because?
super jump
and waepon pinter and more

Warrock.exe+4ADCA8, 4c weapon, 180 super jump

wall hack
0094b7b0, 1 byte, value, on 0, off 70,
Maby you just don't find the right pointer.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us