Posts by doody
3 posts total, newest first.
[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modificationin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=doody;1834829]Ok weird, this isn't working for me. I'm pretty sure I have set up riva tuner properly but nothing seems to happen when I play. I've got a 9800gtx+ with the latest drivers btw (197.45). Any ideas?[/q[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modificationin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=doody;1834829]Ok weird, this isn't working for me. I'm pretty sure I have set up riva tuner properly but nothing seems to happen when I play. I've got a 9800gtx+ with the latest drivers btw (197.45). Any ideas?[/q[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modificationin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Ok weird, this isn't working for me. I'm pretty sure I have set up riva tuner properly but nothing seems to happen when I play. I've got a 9800gtx+ with the latest drivers btw (197.45). Any ideas?
Showing the 3 most recent posts.