Post[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modification

Posts 1–15 of 296 · Page 1 of 20
[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modification
Whatsup people, thought I'd release this info on how to make your BC2 have an oldschool pimp, but to take it to your advantage

The stubborn guy I am, will use my good old layout. Let's do this


Youtube Vid = UP!
Please wait for the HD-ness to come, if it's here, I'll update it to be HD, you can get the download link in the video description


The File (BFBC2TextMod.rar) contains :

- RivaTunerSetupMPGH.exe (The installation file of the program we'll be using)
- RivaTunerSetupMPGH.rtu (Some weird file that came with it, must be required for it )



Virus Scan :

Virustotal. MD5: eba85f6729acfaf11d8eda905aa1fcb8


Guide :

Step 1 :
Download the file in the attachment below (BFBC2TextMod.rar)


For step 2, you need to make sure you have WinRar. If you don't have it, download it, I won't give the link since I'm not allowed


Step 2 :
Open the folder, and EXTRACT the files in it (RivaTunerSetupMPGH.exe and RivaTunerSetupMPGH.rtu) to any place you'd like (I'd say your desktop). Make sure you DO extract, not just open within Winrar.


Step 3 :
Open RivaTunerSetupMPGH.exe


Step 4 :
Default language, and only possible language is English, so just hit OK.


Step 5 :
Do the known Next, I accept, Next, Next, and hit Install.




Step 6 :
Say Yes to the update install, then De-select the Read me and leave the "Open RivaTuner" selected, and quit the setup.








Step 7 :
The thingy will update its database. Will take a decent to a long time. Be patient








IMPORTANT : If you get a warning saying it's not tested with your driver, just hit OK




Step 8 :
When it's done, open RivaTuner and go to the Power User Tab, and ignore the "are you sure??" thing that pops up.




Step 9 :
Go to RivaTuner \ NVIDIA \ Global, click on the little + and put 15 at the LODBiasRange, by double clicking the gray field and typing it in.




Step 10 :
Go back to the Main Tab, at the Driver Setting click Customize > DirectDraw and Direct3D Settings (The second icon, with the X)




Step 11 :
At the Mipmap LOD bias adjustment put the bar thingy all the way up to 15.0, hit Apply, OK, OK again and go play Battlefield Bad Company 2 in a new cool style!




Step 12 :
DOMINATE!


Credits :

- Koen (Guide, Screenshots, Publishing & Posting, Video (COMINGSOON) and Layout)


F.A.Q.

Q :
What is this kind of "hack?" ? Is this even a hack? What can you do with it?
A :
This is a program that modifies your Direct3D Settings to make Textures load up on a... different level than usual. It's not a hack like an ESP hack but it gives you a 100% undetectable advantage by having less Foliage (tree's and bushes) and more goodies.

Q :
WHAAT? EVERY GAME I PLAY NOW IS MESSED UP!
A :
That's correct. To undo these things you did, go back to RivaTuner and set the Mipmap LOD bias adjustment back to 0.0, and hit apply. You're good to go then again

Q :
For what game version is this?
A :
This is for the Retail version of Battlefield Bad Company 2. It will work for EVERY upcoming patch.

Q :
Can I get banned for this?
A :
No, doesn't matter if it's on a PB server or not. This program lets you modify stuff to fit your Graphics Card, abusing it like this to make you gain an advantage in a game will not be detected by PunkBuster. However, there is a possibility that people can send in a screenshot, but they can't see the game like you do so expect a ban chance of 0,0001% on a PB server.

Q :
Can I add you on Steam?
A :
Of course! My Steam = Koeninatorrrr (It's full, you can add Koeninatorrrrr too, it's my backup account. Note : I do NOT have the Steam version of Bad Company 2!)

Q :
Can I add you on MSN?
A :
Duh. Koenschouten@hotmail.com

Q :
Do you offer more hacks?
A :
Yeah, for BC2 there's an ESP, but it got closed due to someone going on my account making the attachment a virus as a result of me opening a keylogger.


Enjoy ,

Koen.
BFBC2TextMod.rarattachment deleted · 1,599 downloads before removal
We're waiting for an approval, I can PM you a link if you can't wait
Don't have Nvidea, So sad
NVIDIA Roxxx Lol but not gonna use.. just put all grapx lowest and it will do :P lol... i just textured the trees.. BUt good job :P
Might do an ATI Version too, but I can't test that out since I've got Nvida, the best of course (lol xD)
Someone whos ATI user could help u out :P
who is the maker of that program?
include this program this texture which u have? (sry for bad english xP)

and btw nice work
The program you open, and modifying the game with the BIOS ranger IS te Texture hacking
I've got a GTX295 beh I'm waiting for the GTX470/480
Isn't rivatuner supposed to work with ATI too ?
i got nvidea gt 120 going to upgrade it to the best
does rivatuner work with the new nvidia driver 197.13?
Posts 1–15 of 296 · Page 1 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us