WOW 295 that is epic
[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modification
Might work with RIVA But I'm looking for the program that'd do it for ATI (I know which one, ima let someone test first)
Ah I see theres a new driver. It should work
Ah I see theres a new driver. It should work

umm...i have no idea
koen send me a pm to my link..i have been w8ing for texture 1 month now plZ xD
Does this cut down lags?
actually makes the game looks awfull 0/10
doent work....it works for call of duty 4 but when i am going to bbc2 dont works there ...!
Doesn't work for me, no change when I start up BFBC2
i only have less lag ingame but no big changes
pm me the lank
well koen i have 2 pcs one with a GTX295 and one with a HD5770... so i'll test some shit out if you want 



Malphas just google rivatuner.. Srsly.
This isnt an antilag, it removes the HQ textures and a bit mist for me too, making everything look oldschool and cartoony, so you can see people much easier 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks[RELEASE][ATI]BFBC2 Texture Modification
130 Crysis 2 Hacks / Cheats[Release] First Texture Modification SCAR
8 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Release]Stewie Griffin Texture Face Mod
5 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Release] New G36E texture ( Hornet )
12 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[RELEASE] M9 Blood Texture Mod
7
