Posts by hafeez
5 posts total, newest first.
Selling MAJ5 (Almost LTC) 14 PERMS, 3 PERM Mercenariesin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Buy from this guy, He sold me a CPT5. I went first and the trade went as smooth as ice. :DB> CANA accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi,
I'm buying a decent CANA account, I'll pay $25 Karma Koin card
Add me on Skype or reply here.
Skype : Smartstone7LTC1 for sellin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I'll give you 20k NX for it
Btw, I added you on Skype my name is Smartstone7S>1lt 3 No Perms, FULL INFOin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I'll buy it for 10k nx[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------Free accountin CrossFire Discussions - 605 Idk why this number.. but ..ok
Showing the 5 most recent posts.