Posts by ZombieCritical
33 posts total, newest first.
HI everyone looking to start a serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Not exactly I was recently working on a server "UTReborn" Back in jan - early April, Which sure uses Valor source but I had fixed a majority of the problems and it receives over 60+ players almost every day.What File should i change to make inventory hotkeysin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Not as easy as you think obviously cause you it's not that easy that you just need the name of where to go. /gewd
I'd advise to look at the valor client and research what they've done over there.Boss Not Workingin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=TheRuler;14094343]i dont think it matters if you have no sprite im pretty sure it just shows as a no texture sprite[/QUOTE]
It matters to a point where you might have specified the sprite ID to be in a spot that Boss Not Workingin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - You probably have not added the sprite to the spritesheet in the client so it's trying to find something that isn't there.How to use sprites bigger then 16x16in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Goto into the client, I use IntelliJ. Open up AssetLoader.as which is in src/com/company/assembleegameclient/util, and there you can add something like this.
[QUOTE]
AnimatedChars.add("SPRITESHEETAnimated", new EmbeddedA
Showing the 5 most recent posts.