Posts by Ginnpc
7 posts total, newest first.
please help im soo sadin Flaming & Rage - ALL I NEED TO KNOW, IS HOW TO FUCKING POST
ONTO THE FUCKING FORUM, THIS SHIT IS SOO FUCKING
STUPIDLY RETARDED BECAUSE I CANT FUCKING FIND
THE FUCKING POST BUTTON
THIS SHIT IS SOO RETARDED
SOME1 FUCKING HELP MEplease help im soo sadin Flaming & Rage - HOW THE FUCK DO I FUCKING POST INTO THE FUCKING FORUM
I NEED TO FUCKING POST
AND IDK HOW TO FUCKING POST!!!CrossFire Public Hack Releasedin Hack/Release News - hey dude
when i TRY to play combat arms
my laptop keeps crashing
even when i start as adminCrossFire Public Hack Releasedin Hack/Release News - can u make the speed hack faster?
its like really slow
even for speed hackDownload Linksin News & Announcements - something is wrong
sometimes when i use it
and then try to use it again
it wont work
and then i reboot and still wont work
Showing the 5 most recent posts.