Posts by ItsVizi0nZ
30 posts total, newest first.
HENTAIWARE 29/07/2017 | LEGIT | RAGE | ESP | GLOVES | FACEIT |in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Dorito Senpai;12993147]best release so far :D got banned in faceit though but meh idgaf esea is much better and its not detecting shit xD[/QUOTE]
wait wait wait, what the fuck? you're using this on ESEA?DDX Multihack v1.11 (( LEGIT // SEMI-RAGE // RAGE )) + Skin Changerin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Just got Untrusted only using this cheat on a throw away account.
I had hardcore rage settings so that may be the cause. In any case, use the cheat at your own risk!
Good luck all :)PolyLoader 2.3.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - is moving code around and adding some fluff here and there really all it takes to change the signature?DDX Multihack v1.7.2 (( LEGIT // SEMI-RAGE // RAGE ))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=kmpr2017;12326771]wtf men ..., I am using from v1.6, more than 30 mm competitive and everything okei ... you have to play as "legitimate" as possible .. I can not say that ... but it is obvious that You will receiDDX Multihack v1.7.2 (( LEGIT // SEMI-RAGE // RAGE ))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I've tried this cheat alone on two of my new accounts, and both of which have been compromised only hours after using this cheat.
I am currently unaware as to whether or not it is something dealing with my account selle
Showing the 5 most recent posts.