Posts by Dev-Test
5 posts total, newest first.
NFS World -Vinyl Artist (104 Designs & Layers Bot)in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mstrboyz;9907270]boom, just open hack , but no add vinyl and boom BAN!!!!!!!, my BEST ACC WITH BEST CARS BANNED[/QUOTE]
well I'm afraid thats just the risk you have to take nowadays with this game, the automated WELL R.I.P NFSW DAMN YOU BANHAMMERin Need for Speed World Discussion - Hope you got your money's worth :PNFS World -AutoPlay® Bot v3in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - My testing account has just been banned from only using this bot, I am guessing its from being reported by player who have spotted me during MP races. like I said earlier, the safest function is SP pursuit.NFS World -AutoPlay® Bot v3in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - I'll run some more tests for you when I get home
edit: It should be noted that the main highlight of this bot is pursuit mode, doing MP races with it is VERY suspicious because it mostly hugs the walls and doesn't loseNFS World -AutoPlay® Botin Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - I ran SP pursuit and MP escape each for a total of 13 hours, SP was very effective and racked up the maximum cash you can have when I came back to it. MP escape was a little derpy, it got stuck on one course and some peo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.