Posts by grooby
10 posts total, newest first.
Minecraft Giftcode or account with Girly Namein Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - As the title says
Willing to pay $15 for a minecraft giftcode or up to $8 for an account with a girly name.
Will not be scammed, either you go first then payment is made or it goes through a middleman, no other deaIGN Change CFin CrossFire Discussions - [quote=Lyle;3952800]Why does it really matter?[/quote]
I want to disappearteheIGN Change CFin CrossFire Discussions - Ok, I'm just wondering if I delete friends on CF, and then changed my IGN would the deleted friends see my new name?
I ask because obviously friends in the friends list see your new name when you change it, but do theFarming botsin CrossFire Help - [quote=Coeus;3672265]I'll try to set up my VM farm again, if this works I will forever lub you forever /whee[/quote]
Yes this does work 100%, pretty simple.
1) Install VMware.
2) Install CF.
3) Add that code to tFarming botsin CrossFire Help - [quote=hexacyanide;3670627]It's possible. You have to add a code to a certain file.
I'll post instructions after I know exactly what to do.
Perhaps it doesn't work.
Did you add
svga.vramSize = 268435456
mon
Showing the 5 most recent posts.