Posts by King3407
10 posts total, newest first.
My Gold V LoL acc [NA] for brand new CS:GO accin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Still looking to trade for a CS:GO account. Ill go first if you talk to me on skype or TS and I feel like you are trust worthy.My Gold V LoL acc [NA] for brand new CS:GO accin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;9923310]You still need to have screenshots posted. Just censor your IGN.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I just did that. Sorry it took so long.No more cheats?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Bayley_LOL;9908980]No VAC bans with my cheat. Statement one is invalid.[/QUOTE]
Share the wealth, friend! :PMy Gold V LoL acc [NA] for brand new CS:GO accin League of Legends Marketplace - Looking to trade my Gold V League of Legends account [North America] for a brand new CS:GO account. Just add me as a friend on steam and gift me CS:GO and the LoL account is yours. I would like to talk to you on skype orMy Gold V LoL acc [NA] for brand new CS:GO accin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Looking to trade my Gold V League of Legends account [North America] for a brand new CS:GO account. Just add me as a friend on steam and gift me CS:GO and the LoL account is yours. I would like to talk to you on skype or
Showing the 5 most recent posts.