Posts by Cosmo_
126 posts total, newest first.
How to hack ChessBotX lisence?in Coders Lounge - [QUOTE=TP3413;15209798]It seems they have a trial version aswell you can dl from their site.
You can only play a limited amount of moves, before needing to restart the bot.
As a RE noob, I tried hacking that with CE, bubecoming a freelancerin Coders Lounge - [QUOTE=Nayfer;15209700]Python , web development (js+php)[/QUOTE]
I think python is a good choice if OP is willing to spend time learning machine learning.
PHP is actually not a bad choice either. I think something likebecoming a freelancerin Coders Lounge - JavascriptHow to hack ChessBotX lisence?in Coders Lounge - Did they provide you with a binary? I'm not familiar with the software but I see they have a subscription model and a onetime life purchase.Looking for someone who can help me buildingin Coders Lounge - I haven't done it but it doesn't seem too difficult. Have you checked out the Google Calendar API (https://developers.google.com/calendar/api/guides/overview)? Then it's a matter of stealing... erh, I mean, finding inspi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.