Posts by INSANErabbit
5 posts total, newest first.
INSANErabbit's Trainer ( basic )in S4 League Hacks - I'm not allowed to put a bypass that I haven't made - but you can search for alexman10's bypass for the patch " Glitch " on google.INSANErabbit's Trainer ( basic )in S4 League Hacks - If you want any new function or if you find something not working just ask me and I'll fix / add it to the trainer , it only has 6 functions because that's all that I need 99% of the time I play the game, since at first INSANErabbit's Trainer ( basic )in S4 League Hacks - It's what I tried to do, but I'm not allowed to post links, perhaps because I haven't posted much.INSANErabbit's Trainer ( basic )in S4 League Hacks - Hi all!
I would like to release my very first trainer for S4 League, and it's very basic
The fonctions it has are
- Godmode
-Instant Respawn
-One Hit K.O
-Hitrange
-Inf. SP
-Inf. Ammo ( could make game crash, WaW Zombies Menu [N00b FRIENDLY]in Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - How do I even open up the mod menu? Instructions tell you how to install and use it but not how to open it in game
Showing the 5 most recent posts.