INSANErabbit's Trainer ( basic )

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
INSANErabbit's Trainer ( basic )
Hi all!
I would like to release my very first trainer for S4 League, and it's very basic
The fonctions it has are

- Godmode
-Instant Respawn
-One Hit K.O
-Hitrange
-Inf. SP
-Inf. Ammo ( could make game crash, working on it )



Instructions on how to run the hack
-Run Bypass
-Run Hack
-Start S4 League
-Enjoy !


You can request new hacks and I will add them.

Download Link attached ( VirusTotal link included in the archive )

Don't forget to hit the Thanks button if it worked !

Changelog :
10.12.15 | v1.0 Released
INSANErabbit's - Geroge301's Trainer_mpgh.net.rar533 KB · 138 downloads 5/60 malicious
Next time post the virusscans on the thread itself.

You can post the links like this in [CODE] brackets.
Code:
www.link.com
File Approved!
It's what I tried to do, but I'm not allowed to post links, perhaps because I haven't posted much.
Can you link the bypass you used as well? I don't want to try without it.

EDIT: Nevermind, found one... along with a cheat table
If you want any new function or if you find something not working just ask me and I'll fix / add it to the trainer , it only has 6 functions because that's all that I need 99% of the time I play the game, since at first it was made for personal use, but then I decided to release it.
The thanks make me really happy, and now it's my turn to thank you for downloading my program and having my trust even if I'm not known on this site
Enjoy your hacking
How do i get a bypass can you get it to me please?
I'm not allowed to put a bypass that I haven't made - but you can search for alexman10's bypass for the patch " Glitch " on google.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us