SmileVisual Basic 2008 Trainer

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Visual Basic 2008 Trainer
How can I make a trainer for a single player game
I was thinking of making it with hotkeys
put textbox
and for ex if U press ctrl+1 to do something .. with the value from text box

the memory addresses are :
01A17C78
01A19544

4 bytes

also I would like the value to be from the text box and to froze that value

More detailed:
put in text box 100 then press ctrl+1 in game
and for ex to execute the 01A17C78 address with value 100 and froze it or with timer...

Like U do in Cheat Engine 5.4 for ex..
I use the built in trainer maker in cheat engine. If you don't know how to use that theirs vids on youtube showing how.
I know how to use it but U can't make that trainer more visual put some buttons where U want put some pictures where U want U can just put a lame picture Launch button and a few command ...weak
I want it more personalized!!

Whos Ur daddy??
I found how I spent 3 hours reading a freaking book oO destoyed my eyes and ego for reading oO but I got it


[IMG]http://4lex.files.*********.com/2008/02/pwned.jpg[/IMG]
Can you tell me where you found that since I also want to learn...
yeha man i am berly starting to get nay degree in computer newtworking maintanance and also in computr software development.
I use the built in trainer maker in cheat engine. If you don't know how to use that theirs vids on youtube showing how.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?