Posts by sethxi
72 posts total, newest first.
de_stroyer internal multihack with sourcein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I'm going to take a gun and slide it into my throat.Liquid Obsidian's Software Lag Switchin Rust Hacks / Cheats - Can a mod please remove this? I went and dug it up in my old projects and found that it doesn't even work.
I would remake it but I don't really give a shit lmao.Perfect RCS untrusted ban?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=WasserEsser;11354942]Small correction:
If you look down your angles are positive ( up until 89 ).
CSGO let's you change your pitch inbetween -89 and 89, not between -90 and 90 ( don't ask me why though ).[/QPerfect RCS untrusted ban?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - that doesn't cause untrusted, but not normalizing you angles will.
for example, if he were to aim all the way down and shoot, the RCS would compensate for the recoil but it would also write the Y angle below -90, causinbSendPacket method?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=rwby;11333747]I dont even have you on my new skype lol and are you trying to do it internally or externally.[/QUOTE]
internal ofc. never touching that external shit again
Showing the 5 most recent posts.