Posts by sonnyfog
6 posts total, newest first.
ESP Source Code (Can be outdated)in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Dude I'm just wondering now when you have a Detected source code do you know how to change the codes and which codes to change to get it Undetected? I'm working on this with this source codes this guy gave you but I dont[Creating Hack] I want help for starting creating hack ESP Source codes etc.in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Mannibalector;10230962]I'm not the best at creating hacks (Mine always come out buggy :dead:) but if you are just starting out copy off some source code or use some parts of the source code people post to help you[Creating Hack] I want help for starting creating hack ESP Source codes etc.in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Hi Im pretty new to this, I have never made a hack but now I have started learning some C++ thru tutorials and so on. I want to get started out with the hacking now but I really need help from someone who knows a bit of T_T Phoenix Black Editionin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Spitfire332;9965781]this one has new offsets. so dont think so. and didnt approved yet. wait for[/QUOTE] Can some1 approve it maybe??T_T Phoenix Black Editionin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Is it still undetected after cs go update dude?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.