Lightbulb[Creating Hack] I want help for starting creating hack ESP Source codes etc.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Creating Hack] I want help for starting creating hack ESP Source codes etc.
Hi Im pretty new to this, I have never made a hack but now I have started learning some C++ thru tutorials and so on. I want to get started out with the hacking now but I really need help from someone who knows a bit of making hacks (undetected) and stuffs like switching the codes from the source code etc. also what to switch out while doing a private. Please help me! Lets add on skype and talk. Might pay you if thats really neccessary.

Im also intrested of making hacks with a person to go serious with
I'm not the best at creating hacks (Mine always come out buggy ) but if you are just starting out copy off some source code or use some parts of the source code people post to help you get started!
Quote Originally Posted by Mannibalector View Post
I'm not the best at creating hacks (Mine always come out buggy ) but if you are just starting out copy off some source code or use some parts of the source code people post to help you get started!
Yea I guess thats how to start out thanks for the advice! I guess I will start looking for some good source code to copy!
Quote Originally Posted by sonnyfog View Post
Yea I guess thats how to start out thanks for the advice! I guess I will start looking for some good source code to copy!
Make sure you know C++ pretty well before trying to create hacks, the formulas can be a bit wierd, but you'll understand them if you have learned enough!
Edit: Watch Fleep's videos on how to hack any game/Counter Strike Source ESP/Triggerbot/Aimbot/bunnyhop! His videos has helped me heeps starting out in hacking!
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
Make sure you know C++ pretty well before trying to create hacks, the formulas can be a bit wierd, but you'll understand them if you have learned enough!
Edit: Watch Fleep's videos on how to hack any game/Counter Strike Source ESP/Triggerbot/Aimbot/bunnyhop! His videos has helped me heeps starting out in hacking!
Agree. It helps pretty well, but some files not work anymore, use latest releasted hmemory or whatever.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us