Exclamation[SOLVED] Need help for: "[Tutorial]Create your own IWNet Emulation Server"

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Need help for: "[Tutorial]Create your own IWNet Emulation Server"
Ok, I have follow all the steps. And I launch Modern Warfare 2, and then I get this:
ⓘ

Please help me, because I want to play with my friends!

Thanks! (Sorry for my bad Englisch I'm Dutch..)

Anyone?? Seriously I need help, I want to play with my friends!!!
are u sure u ve forwarded right ports?
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
are u sure u ve forwarded right ports?
Yes everything
your internet connection must be down...
Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
your internet connection must be down...
No my internet is fine
Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
your internet connection must be down...


lol???? how is his internet down when he is posting it on mpgh???
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
lol???? how is his internet down when he is posting it on mpgh???
i meant at the time smartass...
Someone??? Please I need help!
Post the content of your config file.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Post the content of your config file.
Here u are:

ⓘ

Uploaded with ImageShack.usⓘ

If I want to run my own server I place instead of server.alteriw.net my Ip, but that doesn't work. I have open the right ports, I open Alteriwserver.exe but it doesn't work...
Solved!!!!! I was forget to open my NAT so I must turning on UPnP!
/marked as solved
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?