Posti need help for create hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
i need help for create hack
Can someone help me I need help or a tutorial to create a hack Combat Arms Na but I was wondering if you needed a program or some sort of thing but I'll describe what I like to create


Code:
Cham
Front
Back
No Fog
Infinite Stamina
Removers
No Fall Damage
Fly (Spacebar)
No Recoil
No Spread
No Breath
Teleport
Body Protection
Ghost Mode
Ghost Speed
Load / Save
Box Esp
Profiles
Advanced GUI
Distance
Always Glitch
Friend List
Suicide
Aimbot
Master
Instant Zoom
Always Crosshair
no menu disappears without no lag and that it works for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista 32,64 Bit

Its possible ?

/
everything's possible.... You just need the proper skill and experience.... And you need to learn.....
Most of these are PushToConsole which you can find in the Codes section. You need a C++ IDE and you also need to learn C++.

Just so you know, I don't think anybody will teach you how to hack. I'm not being mean but that's just how it is.
go learn C++ first
and where I'm going to learn about?
Quote Originally Posted by cabi4 View Post
and where I'm going to learn about?
if u mean learning C++, you can go University, take a course idk any other ways 2 learn C++
Quote Originally Posted by cabi4 View Post
and where I'm going to learn about?

Go to your local library and borrow a book on C++ programming.
Learn c++ and after some years this might be possible.

We are not going to give you a source that you can C&P
So....Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?