Need help for: "[Tutorial]Create your own IWNet Emulation Server"

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need help for: "[Tutorial]Create your own IWNet Emulation Server"
I downloaded the alteriwnet r114 Sourcecode and having trouble connect to my other computer.

What do I to http://{0}:13000/clean/{1} ,server.alteriw:13000/pc/, {0}:13000/key_public.xml ,
I don't know what you are talking about other that aIW. And aIW has been shut down, so that might be your problem?

What are you trying to accomplish?
I'm try in make the aiw r114 source code work,

Having no problem's:
1) Having no problem's connecting to IWNETserver.
2) Having no Problem"s compiling the Source Code.
__________________________________________________ ___
What's my problem:
1) Can't connect to my friend in CageMatch.
2) Can't connect to my friend in PrivateMatch
Quote Originally Posted by pov5 View Post
I'm try in make the aiw r114 source code work,

Having no problem's:
1) Having no problem's connecting to IWNETserver.
2) Having no Problem"s compiling the Source Code.
__________________________________________________ ___
What's my problem:
1) Can't connect to my friend in CageMatch.
2) Can't connect to my friend in PrivateMatch
Did you actualy portforward the server and client ports?
You can have comunication but no data flow :\ and if your running the server on a lan network try connecting to the local ip instead of the exit ip :|


---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ToolB0x View Post
Whats the point though? I mean, now that there is 4D1, the official continued aIW, there shouldnt be need for that. But, since im not doing any help by telling you what not to do, mind posting a screen shot or making a video? Cant really understand the problem by text.
He cant get is client to connect to the main server he created :V
Whats the point though? I mean, now that there is 4D1, the official continued aIW, there shouldnt be need for that. But, since im not doing any help by telling you what not to do, mind posting a screen shot or making a video? Cant really understand the problem by text.
Where can i get the source.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us