Posts by _Nexus
24 posts total, newest first.
Aspire Menu (leaked from hac booty)in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Kyouko;10895577]DID SOMEONE SAID ASPIRE???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt3r4o0e4Ss[/QUOTE]
Gay, irrelevant post.Emining Shitin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - [QUOTE=ChargedModzHD;10647889]Oh I'm trying, But I seriously would like to use this. And I don't know much about lua. So it would be really helpful if you guys could not act like little selfish pricks and actually help smaster coder demo rises from the surfacein Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - How do I run this? Do I put in the Steam folder?new rare command ( Need help veteran coder only pls + rep thank u friends )in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - Isn't this _G?
unsigned long long 1 = print();am i bannedin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=D3M0L1T10N;10616385]bump still banned help[/QUOTE]
Did you touch Garry's Rust? If so, that may be why.
[QUOTE=liquidsystem;9669614]
Then there's really no reason for him to post here... And calling me a nerd wou
Showing the 5 most recent posts.