CoolSolvedEmining Shit

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Emining Shit
eMining is a great and simplistic addon, but I don't like Unknown™. So, fuck his shit.
eMining Link: eMining
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eMining used to have a shitty problem where you could change the value a mineral sells for because it was client-sided. Unknown™ fixed this after I had a friend email him about it. (we used to have eMining on our server, but no longer do)

Because we don't like the owner, here is another shitty fuck-up with his addon.
Code:
cfg.adminTab = {"user"}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Putting that in a lua file simply allows you to give yourself minerals and then sell them. You'll have to find servers with eMining yourself.
can some one tell me how this work
Quote Originally Posted by XNightShade866 View Post
eMining is a great and simplistic addon, but I don't like Unknown™. So, fuck his shit.
eMining Link: eMining
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eMining used to have a shitty problem where you could change the value a mineral sells for because it was client-sided. Unknown™ fixed this after I had a friend email him about it. (we used to have eMining on our server, but no longer do)

How exactly do I get to this to work even if I load it in a lua file? It said invalid "cfg" or some crap like that << Just saying "put it in a lua file" doesn't help.

Because we don't like the owner, here is another shitty fuck-up with his addon.
Code:
 cfg.adminTab = {"user"}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Putting that in a lua file simply allows you to give yourself minerals and then sell them. You'll have to find servers with eMining yourself.
This really doesn't help. Just telling us put it in a lua file won't help, there is more that needs to be put in the lua file and I need to know what needs to be put in it.
Quote Originally Posted by ChargedModzHD View Post
This really doesn't help. Just telling us put it in a lua file won't help, there is more that needs to be put in the lua file and I need to know what needs to be put in it.
If you can't figure it out then don't try.
Quote Originally Posted by XNightShade866 View Post
If you can't figure it out then don't try.
Oh I'm trying, But I seriously would like to use this. And I don't know much about lua. So it would be really helpful if you guys could not act like little selfish pricks and actually help someone out?
Quote Originally Posted by ChargedModzHD View Post
Oh I'm trying, But I seriously would like to use this. And I don't know much about lua. So it would be really helpful if you guys could not act like little selfish pricks and actually help someone out?
Mean posts are not allowed in the gmod section.
Quote Originally Posted by KorkiPoo View Post
You're a member from anonymous. You know how to do it, sooo stop trolling...
Just because I have a picture of Anonymous, does not mean I'm part of it. I know nothing about lua. I just like the picture.
Much love, I'm also able to give myself permanent weapons

on the downside, it lags the shit out of me on an already laggy-as-fuck server
I can't find any server with "This eMining Shit"
Quote Originally Posted by Trips. View Post
I can't find any server with "This eMining Shit"
try KingdomRP
Awesome find, thanks a lot buddy
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?