Wicked shit :)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Lol They Trace Your Destination..
Wow, awsome
Are you sure this is real??
Yes..
Ive Use A Proxy That Is From USa.
And It Tracked It As USA
They target it usin proxies
Nope Using Your Dynamic Ip...
They Use

WHOIS
ok..... i still dont get it
omg it says im in the middle of the ocean omg omg omg
Quote Originally Posted by aldregon
omg it says im in the middle of the ocean omg omg omg
hahahah good for you
I bet im in a island, and all this is a TV show, and i don't know about it.

OMG I'M ASHAMED, CUZ IN SHOWER! err.. I'l be quiet noow :P
why dont you just use google earth much faster and cooler
It's realtime, it shows where all the light pollution is coming from.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us