Posts by ltkort213
203 posts total, newest first.
Runescape Combat + Mining Acc.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - selling for 1.5m or 5euroRunescape Combat + Mining Acc.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi I am Selling/Trading my rs acc.
This is a Noob combat/mining acc. no quests done. Fighting boots only.
Offer your offer!Your Suggestions!in Runescape Hacks / Bots - A script of looting feathers and bury bones.. (chickens) and a pickup and bank ashes at GE
Another is pickup bones at the chaos temple and burry them!Chicken Script + Bury Bonesin Runescape Hacks / Bots - Hi guys,
I am using RSbot since EpicDot is down... and I am looting feathers from chickens since i can sell them for 13gp each.. but I want to get my prayer up too, with burying bones. But i can not find a script that RSbot 2.25 with scripts (Pre-Compiled)in Runescape Hacks / Bots - Here is a repack with all the scripts I had (Precompiled)
With
- Auto Talk
- Sheep Owner
- Smart Melter
And many many more
Credits go to: everyone who has made Rsbot and the makers of the script!
Virus Scan
Showing the 5 most recent posts.