Posts by smartacc
34 posts total, newest first.
How to get a Free Weapon Pack & XP Giveaways for Planetside 2in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - Just in case anyone is curious: The weapons that you receive are shit, this isn't worth the trouble.Someone wanna farm certs with me?in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - Warning: You will get banned in 24h for stat padding.Work in progress : Undetectable PS2 Aimbot.in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=omgitspeanut;8631968]I've been Ill to the point I had to stay at a hospital.
So yeah, there was no real progress for a while.
The bot is at the moment impractical, but I'm working every day on it, though I still I am Hwid Banned . Please Help.in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gasate;8543346]You are a best man. RangeX3' bypass work :) bobo[/QUOTE]
Don't forget to thank RangeX3 for his work!I am Hwid Banned . Please Help.in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gasate;8540027]I use LUDIJAK bypass . If I install windows 7 x64 , Unban Planetside 2 ?[/QUOTE]
Ludijack? That bypass is outdated for quite a while now, doesn't work.
Try RangeX3's bypass, remember to foll
Showing the 5 most recent posts.