Work in progress : Undetectable PS2 Aimbot.

Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
Work in progress : Undetectable PS2 Aimbot.
Hi there!

I recently made a thread, which did not get alot of attention.... so...
Here's the old thread : Klick me! Please! KLICK ME!!!

I'm currently working on an Aimbot, not perfect, but supposedly undetectable, and functional.

It's a pixel-based aimbot, but for that, I need body textures.
Unfortunately, the textures are quite... Variable, and not very unique, so if you'd aim at a target, you'd aim at some random Pillar, that contains the same texture.

So yes, If anyone could assist me for locating the Planetside2 textures, I'll be eternally gratefull, and you'll get some credit.



Also, I stated it to be secure, so I need some basic info.

Right now the only functional Ban-prevention theory I've found, is blocking the wws_crashreport_uploader.exe.

So if people could send their Filepath, to that file, You'll be having a huge participation in the creation for this bot.


If there are any other functional methodes for preventing to get detected... I'll implement it whenever I can, and whenever I hear of it!

A roughly scripted window with textures and non-correct text, as an example of how it's going to look like! :


What? I'm not an artist.

Bugs:
-can enable the bot, but not disable it, unless you directly close the process.
-Missing editable Gametextures.




Fixed bugs:
-Mouse pointer spasms trough the screen
-Bugged text
-Typos

FAQ:
Q: Howlong until it's finished?
A: Unspecified, it'll be finnished if I get my hands on all the resources.

Q: Why am I asking the community for help, instead of doing it my self?
A: Many hands make light work, AND a problem can be different for each person... also, I'm not a walking library, and do not contain all the knowledge of the world.


Q: How does our contribution make this project safer?
A: As stated before, if you'll give me information, it might differ from others, so it'll decrease the chance of detection.
-
Q: Are you serious about this?
A: Does this answer your question? If not : Yes, Yes I am.

Q: ZOMG YOU EPIC CAN I HAZ DONATION SKILLS?!?!
A: I higly doubt that anyone will think or say this, but I'll implement a fancy golden button in the release.

Q: Your a ********ker, and a nerd, you should choke on your own arrogancy!
A: This isn't even a question O_o

Q: Why so many FAQ?
A: I need something to make this post a bit less boring...right? Right?!


PS. can a moderator make it so i can edit this post at any time?
Since I noticed i can't edit my previous post anymore.
Can a moderator open up my post? I need to fix ome typos / spelling errors.
Thank you for your contribution.

As mentioned in my other thread, blocking the transmission of crash reports on the fly will need to happen before the game is opened and after the game is closed. If I am not mistaken, this is when reports are uploaded to SOE servers. I feel the dynamic approach to patching the crash reporters so they can't reach the outside world is dangerous as many might open their game without your application open first. You don't want your application running in the background as people would label it a resource hog.

Do you have any ideas as to how your dynamic patch might work to prevent any previous crash logs being uploaded in the event a player wanted to play legitimately?

Again, thank you for your work. I'm looking forward to the end result.
Hi, jubbles.

Thank you for your contribution.
It's an Honor.

As mentioned in my other thread, blocking the transmission of crash reports on the fly will need to happen before the game is opened and after the game is closed. If I am not mistaken, this is when ...
The program itself will have attributes that wil not be shown as a third party program, just a random program, it has no aspects of a trojan either.
It's based on acting like it's user-controlled, and not a real bot.

The only way to make this bot functional to begin with, is to press the patch button, since you will be adding new textures to the game, in order for the bot to work properly.
Or else you'd be just a random player, that uses Hig DPI settings, to intentionally spasm his face all over the battlefield.
For example, it's completely useless now, as it describes the event in the above, because of lacking textures.

If you'd press the patch button while Planetside is running, obviously, you can't change anything of the game, that is in a "Fixed usage".(ex : Textures)
So if this would fail, the entire process would revert ,as scripted, or rather, as what I am scripting.
A window should pop-up explaining that you have to launch the bot first, before launching the game.
Also, i plan on adding more functions and descriptions to the window.

even if you'd fail to follow the instructions, it would be as nothing happened to begin with.

So, completely user friendly.

Do you have any ideas as to how your dynamic patch might work to prevent any previous crash logs being uploaded in the event a player wanted to play legitimately?
"previous crash logs" ?
Impossible.
to "prevent" these logs of being send, I'd have to travel to the past.
But this patch should prevent any logs of ongoing events to be send.
So yeah, if you're feeling lucky, you could use other hacks with this bot.


Sorry for failing to find any IT terms for some things, but I kinda lack sleep right now.


Again, thank you for your work. I'm looking forward to the end result.
I'll do the best I can, but, I have college and pizza to attend to, so I won't be working on this bot 24/7.

I hope this sufficed for answering your questions.

-Peanut


PS. the security measurements, are for the sole puprose of preventing SOE to notice that you made any changes in your game files.
AND it'll be maintained.
if you need any help with testing this program, i would like to help.

I have windows 7 x64. I also run the game at 60 fps on highest settings.
The best method/way of blocking would be using the hosts file, I'd suggest making a program that copies the user's current hosts file to a random directory i.e. same directory as the exe and then temporarily adds the crash report server(s) to the hosts file, I myself would've gotten the crash report server(s) IP(s) but I don't have access to a powerful enough computer to be able to run the game.
Hi.

Thankyou for the replies.

Currently I'm too busy to actually actively work on this, so, it's release will be delayed (though already unspecified)
But I'm still working on it, so it WILL have a release date soon


Quote Originally Posted by imkingofthehill View Post
if you need any help with testing this program, i would like to help.

I have windows 7 x64. I also run the game at 60 fps on highest settings.
No pre-releases due to safety measurements. You'll get to enjoy the bot the same time as everyone else.
Though I apreciate it you volunteered to help.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg147 View Post
The best method/way of blocking would be using the hosts file, I'd suggest making a program that copies the user's current hosts file to a random directory i.e. same directory as the exe and then temporarily adds the crash report server(s) to the hosts file, I myself would've gotten the crash report server(s) IP(s) but I don't have access to a powerful enough computer to be able to run the game.
Don't worry, I got it covered, I'll make it so the patch will automatically block communication of the crash report upload files-to-server-thing-tired..

Thanks for bearing with me guys!

-Peanut

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Allright, I've read trough some posts, and I figured they came up with new ways to ban people?

If this is going to be anoying, I'm going to change the program a bit, and it'll give your PC a huuuuge Over Haul.
To just make sure you won't get caught.

Ofcourse, if you don't want to wait for a 5 min patch, it's not my problem, you need to give some time to get alot of certs, kay?
Also, this might not work for some computers. So I realy don't feel like using it.

This is only IF it gets anoying, so yeah, once again, bear with me :P
waiting for release
Hmmmm, i'm guessing this is going to be an overlay aimbot? If yes or no thsi is still very interesting. I hope you get your resources and get it done, would love to use it! Keep up the good work.

Also making different programs for different factions might be easier...probably not now that i think of it.
Hi all, I'm giving you my apologies, this project has been extremely delayed due to me being in "Coma"(alot of sleep), because I got horribly ill.

I'll start working on it once I'm out of this "hospital bed"(home bed), and back at home!

Once again sorry for the delay.

-Peanut

Back to sleep...
Quote Originally Posted by omgitspeanut View Post
Hi all, I'm giving you my apologies, this project has been extremely delayed due to me being in "Coma"(alot of sleep), because I got horribly ill.

I'll start working on it once I'm out of this "hospital bed"(home bed), and back at home!

Once again sorry for the delay.

-Peanut

Back to sleep...

Get better soon man. Take your time.
waiting for release
I too!
No worries, we have some no-recoils to keep us busy while we wait for your release. Get well soon
Quote Originally Posted by nikarampo View Post
No worries, we have some no-recoils to keep us busy while we wait for your release. Get well soon
Waahhh? we do? Please link me!
Quote Originally Posted by nikarampo View Post
No worries, we have some no-recoils to keep us busy while we wait for your release. Get well soon
I want a link.
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us