a work in progress

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
a work in progress
well, I wanted to make a sprite sig, so Ive been workin on the one down below.

in my opinion, I think I am about halfway done with this sprite sig since the actualy sprite needs a bit more blending in (the legs/feet).

how is it so far?

A work of art!
I'd re do it with a better render.
i suck at finding sprites.

but I guess a sprite is just a small render, huh?
Yup, just resize a bigger render.
nice rite and iwin u listen HEROES ?
Quote Originally Posted by Kevinnqc View Post
nice rite and iwin u listen HEROES ?
uhh yeah I listen to and watch Heros.. lol

im guessing you're from a different country?
It would look good but eww with the render. And the colors don't match. Raghh.

Use this =D

And if you dont, I will. But that little energy thing by his arm on this sprite here would look raw.
thanks fr33k

yeah I hate captain america. none of the colors match
Captain America sucks.
Use gundam sprites lol
:P
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?