Wrestling Ring [Work in Progress]

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Wrestling Ring [Work in Progress]
The model is about 70% done

I spent a lot of time on this. Mainly because i'm new to the program(3dsMax).

it still needs lighting, shading, and many other components added to it.

How is it so far?

LOL your 3dd's iwin are getting great!
Keep it up
The wrestling ring looks great!
Thats sick man.

Keep it up.
thanks guys!

I should have this ring completed soon :O
WIth the wrastlers !? :O
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
WIth the wrastlers !? :O
maybe

edit: about 85% done with model now
RAW is WAR

wwe ftw
If you manage to take a WWE render and put 'em in there as 3D, you'll get instant 10/10 for not having used 3DMax for long. ;u
Thatd be sick man

Have a guy suplexing another or some shit.

Even just standing would be sick.
i'm gonna finish up this wrestling ring

i have no idea how i'm going to model a wrestler since I have never even tried human modeling before(its A LOT harder than it looks).

unless you guys mean find a 3D render and add it in somehow?
Yes, of course. >.>

Even Vader would have a hella hard time doing that.
Wow Iwin gj man.. your catching on pretty quick I would lower them bars a lil. Models are easy to find the problem is converting them over to 3ds poseable.
This apollo figure would be perfect but when it comes to modeling them it can get pretty time consuming.
Yeah I bet.
Lol GEWD JOB look forward to seeing it complete
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?