Posts by Zrr
9 posts total, newest first.
No fall damage hack?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=bloodandmike;93471]unknown value, fall decreased value, same value, heal, increased value same value over and over again...
i believe the address is static so u dont need a pointer[/QUOTE]
... then again you'[Traiding]in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - #1 Use the War Rock section in the Marketplace forum.
#2 Now that you have posted a screen shot with the account name your account most probably is locked now or will be soon, otherwise I would've been interested.I Fixed Bypass Problemin WarRock - International Hacks - Umm... dude... you didn't make this... I had this about a week ago...[release]Multi-hack Trainerin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Gunz Devine;92674]yEH ITS DETECTED I GOT BANNED[/QUOTE]
Were you using Radar or Boxes?[release]Multi-hack Trainerin WarRock - International Hacks - Trainer's attached.
The trainer includes all the hacks posted by Dave as well as Super Jump, Fifth Slot, No Fall Damage, and Quick Flag.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.