Posts by Rengar Bot
21 posts total, newest first.
NA Duo Boost (Gold 2 or Gold 1 --> Plat or Diamond)in League of Legends Marketplace - Title, Add me on IM, must be able to start immediately. Send offers.Patch 7.11 Tier List [Solo Queue]in League of Legends Guides - Hey guys, I just wanted to make a Quick Tier List (That is in my own professional opinion!) Of Champions that would be most efficient for you to climb at your elos.
Who Am I?
I am a Master elo jungle main, who has OMARATION's Fitbit Service | Quick | Affordable |in User Services - Talking on skype.How To Play Rengarin League of Legends Guides - Sure. Ill update this guide while NA is down POGCHAMP[UPDATE]SALE Spotify (Upgrade Own Account + Method)[LIMITED TIME ONLY]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - added you.
- - - Updated - - -
*Edit* Added him, And he was quick and easy! Recommend to anyone!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.