Posts by triple~t
6 posts total, newest first.
[GUIDE]How to fix injection DLL failed.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - I've installed the Direct X runtime and I run as Admin and nothings blocking it yet still it says injection failed, any chance of any help with this?Can You Help With New Hack? <33in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - PM me your antivirus name and I can help you disable it, what you antivirus is picking up is something known as a false virus and it is where the hack is considered a virus because of what it wants to do
Thank me if I hhow do i make hacks for crossfire?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - If you are going to make a hack you need to learn c++ as I am trying to do (lol) i would advise starting off using something such as cheat engine on basic flash games and takin the tutorial from there that's what I did aProblem with all chamsin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - You cannot fix this choobs, just download the new chams titles, non flicker chams or summin like that, they work a treat boboI wanna make hacksin General Hacking - Thx for the quick replys
Showing the 5 most recent posts.