Posts by SmokeyBear
2,675 posts total, newest first.
70 postsin General - [quote=Physcadelic;5073793]You hurt yourself when you are drunk, so you get high? Makes sense I guess.[/quote]
Nah i dont hurt myself when i get drunk. I just listen to dubstep and play cod4Slavery - The Gamein General - That would be funny if this game was actually really good70 postsin General - Post as much as you can. Im drunk right now and i really wish i had a blunt. Being cross faded is awesomeDo you think I Got ripped off? {Computer Specs}in General - People that build computers would say you got ripped off because its always cheaper to build a PC. Upgrading a graphics card every 1-2 years is a good idea but is not necessary. If your planning on playing any of the newTerrariain General - its a 2D version of minecraft but with more content
Showing the 5 most recent posts.