Posts by Skan1454
28 posts total, newest first.
Introducing... the MPGH phone!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - No, currently still on preorder. BUT, they are basically like a better version of OnePlus, and has MPGH logo smack in the back. Should come in next month, will ship out priority.
- - - Updated - - -
Also, they will be I have 100 USD on PayPal, looking for OFFERSin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Still buying?dragon ball xenoverse cd keyin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey! I can do it for $17.50Introducing... the MPGH phone!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello everyone!
Today, I'd like to reveal a new cell phone. I call it the MPGH phone. (Sorry MPGH, I had to use your logo.)
For anyone: Price is $239, paypal GOODS AND SERVICES.
Runs on Android 4.4 (CyanogenMod)
SpecsGoogle Play and iTunes In-App Purchase Refundsin User Services - [QUOTE=Hachikuji;10253882]Taking orders[/QUOTE]
How long does refund take? I've done them using "my minor purchased" method, but it takes SO LONG for them to reply.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.