Posts by hayhay122
36 posts total, newest first.
Running cheat straight from Visual basic?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I was wondering if there is a difference between running the full compiled version or the debugged version straight launched from Visual basic?LEGIT HACKSin Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - steam://joinlobby/730/109775242249517261/76561197975255882
HIGH RANKSBhop scriptin Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=RakuraiExodus;10753306]And if it still does not work, try compiling the AHK script as a .exe file and run it.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=jontte1220;10752657]run it as Administrator.[/QUOTE]
I had to do both thBhop scriptin Counter-Strike 2 Help - A week ago i was using a bhop (spam space script) .ahk, i have been using it for a while. And now suddenly it doesn't want to spam space when ingame for csgo, but it works outside(spams space fine) of csgo. I have no ide1 rage boost, 3 spotsin Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - steam://joinlobby/730/109775242199152577/7FULL
Showing the 5 most recent posts.