Posts by pteradactyle
6 posts total, newest first.
Pean's Public Multihack v1.1.1 - Aimbot, Skin changer, GlowESP, RCS, Trigger, ......in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I've been hacking various games for a long time, dont really post much just download, but I can safely say this has been detected, I just got delay banned on my hack account as I logged in. I used enigma and the only hacPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=unrealapp;10326137][QUOTE=pteradactyle;10326096]I'm code illiterate and have tried altering it but cant figure it out....
How do i make it so it shoots at the chest and not the head... It's really hard to deny PP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I'm code illiterate and have tried altering it but cant figure it out....
How do i make it so it shoots at the chest and not the head... It's really hard to deny im hacking when EVERY kill is a head shot, nahmean?
I thProject: "Judgement Day" Monitorin General Hacking - people still use norton?????
just get avg...Project: "Judgement Day" Monitorin General Hacking - hurr durr can i haz password herp cheez catz.....u admins fail...anyways ill be looking forward to your virus thingy
Showing the 5 most recent posts.