Posts by -Jerry
412 posts total, newest first.
Portal ; subtle incredibility.in Combat Arms Tutorials - [quote=freedompeace;2325200]Oh, so does releasing my own software, which I have full rights to, on MPGH constitute "leeching"?
And would you like me to add "Full credits to myself" as well? ._.[/quote]
Actually ZooVisual Basics Tab control color help.in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=Samueldo;2252121]I asked this too and no one replied :(
I see you got your source from the same site I did.
I'm not sure about the images, try Googling something like "vb.net ownerdrawfixed show image on tabs".[Visual Basics Tab control color help.in Visual Basic Programming - I am new to VB and trying to make my first GUI. Though the Tab control is annoying me, as the default background is grey. I read around and it is not possible to change without using a code.
Private Sub TabControl1_Dcoryster2100's PUB v2.0 (New GUI)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - DCed Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit using ValkyrieCombat Arms Publicist Needed!in News & Announcements - -Name: Jerry
-*Age: 15
-*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): I'm on after school which will probably be around 4 - 8PM GMT +8 (Australia time)
-Further information about yourself: I make videos for other hack sites as
Showing the 5 most recent posts.