Portal ; subtle incredibility.

Posts 1–15 of 304 · Page 1 of 21
Portal ; subtle incredibility.
Portal, a little needle (injector)
for Combat Arms America

Portal is a gun. It's fast. It's furious. And it's no hassle.

How do I use Portal?
Double click the icon.

I haven't used Portal before... ?
O-K. Since you're using Portal for the first time, then heed this little piece of advice: you don't need to friggin' click right click and run as administrator! We'll do that for you! Saves you a bunch of energy

Now, when you first start Portal, you'll need to tell Portal where you want it to look for your hacks. Just choose a folder that you use a lot. Portal will inject all DLL hacks in that folder into Combat Arms. If you need to delete a hack go into there and delete it. If you want to add another hack, stick it into that folder.

Is Portal safe?
Of course! More than 100,000 people use it, and it's completely free of malware! Look for yourself!


Can I download Portal?
Scroll down past the list of testimonials

TESTIMONIALS
Quote Originally Posted by myahya View Post
This is by far the best injector i have used. It's really easy to setup! All i had to do was run the setup and i was done!
The Injector is very easy to use, just choose a folder lets say 'hacks' folder. Put any .dll you wish to Inject run Portal and you are done easy as pie!
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
The looks. It's just so... clean and beautiful.

The injector works like a charm also!
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Man this injector is the bomb man!!! its awesome!! god job it works perfectly!! (=
Quote Originally Posted by teh hax View Post
3 words, Absolutely Fantastic
Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
wow just wow. i read all the comments and i just hoped it didn't crash my computer. but dam its awesome! the thing i liked the most was i didn't have the 4.0 net framework, and it took me to the downloading website by itself! i like that, and the injection is so easy! i lvoe u who ever created this. you officially got a thank you from me!
Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
freedompeace, you sir, deserve the internet!

Portal is easy to install, and even easier to use.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

*thanked and rep +1*
Quote Originally Posted by Eternitron View Post
wow so simple and easy thanks
5/5
Quote Originally Posted by MW1 View Post
HOLY SHIT!
This thing seriously makes me want to become a hacker again...
You know what? I think I will.
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
2 words:
Kick Ass Task You Completed
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
thanks for the new injector, it works great for me
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Thanks for the injector, just amazing dude your best work yet. This is amazing thanks so much, I even got .Net Framework 4 from this.
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
This is defiantly the most advanced tool i've seen, ty very much!!!
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
woah nice dude easy to use =D
Quote Originally Posted by Barcode View Post
This things's pretty legit, I don't just click anybodies thanks button.
Quote Originally Posted by kc111 View Post
This is a really awesome injector
Quote Originally Posted by Eternitron View Post
hahah true, awesome injector
Quote Originally Posted by Furyage View Post
This is great. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Vizz View Post
Wow freedompeace. Not surprised you came out with such an elegant piece of art And to an addition to that comes and injector xD

Freedompeace still the guy i can rely on :3
Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
This is awesome! By far the best injector ive used yet.

BTW im returning to combat arms ...
Oh yeah thanks freedompeace.
Quote Originally Posted by cardeath View Post
=.=.... Don't even think about thinking about thinking of the possibility that our great freedompeace would have a virus in an awe inspiring, amazing, and jaw dropping release such as this one... GREAT job fp! Literally this thing is gunna get me in trouble with Matt on ScrimZ.... I've been scrimming while using chams/no recoil... and I got tved.... They didn't find anything but an ancient log file that said I logged on to MPGH.... so they can't ban me, but I'm being re tved tonight.... hope I can get everything hidden O.O..... I blame you for making such an amazing injector!!! Lol
Quote Originally Posted by bobthestoner View Post
OMFG THIS INJECTOR>ALL INJECTORS
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
I love you and this is injector!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you! =)
PortalSetup.zipattachment deleted · 21,927 downloads before removal
arent you that guy from that other site?

This goes in injector section btw
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
arent you that guy from that other site?

This goes in injector section btw
Yes, I am me from the this other site you're thinking of (I think).

Please accept my apologies for the incorrect subforum post; I'd appreciate it if this thread was moved appropriately.

On another note...

More than 10,000 runs in 4 days of release! Thank you everyone for your continued support of Portal and its development!
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
On another note...

More than 10,000 runs in 4 days of release! Thank you everyone for your continued support of Portal and its development!
O_____O it hasn't even been approved here...shouldnt that part be on the other site?
Quote Originally Posted by noideahowboutyou View Post
O_____O it hasn't even been approved here...shouldnt that part be on the other site?
I'm talking about the collective support that I have received. This is not about the website, but about the users. A prime example is sitting above you - a user who has commented in this thread already has (and uses) Portal.

He is one of the supporting users of Portal, and I thank him for that.
that was what i was wondering...i already got that....
Woah, looks uber sexy.
already saw that long times ago on here ... just use search... you should find it
Quote Originally Posted by gotter View Post
already saw that long times ago on here ... just use search... you should find it
Just did a *****ide search, and haven't found any results for it(:
btw this IS the only working injector for me so i luv you for that
Quote Originally Posted by noideahowboutyou View Post
btw this IS the only working injector for me so i luv you for that
Thank you for your support; I hope you will be satisfied with my upcoming update!
only problem is the corrupted file thing 50% of the time but I'll get that sorted later...
Quote Originally Posted by noideahowboutyou View Post
only problem is the corrupted file thing 50% of the time but I'll get that sorted later...
That is your security software quarentining the hack (generally *.DLL), which is not at the fault of Portal, or any injector, for the matter.

You should disable your firewall and real time file system scanner to disable this quarantining.

Another (less likely) possibility is that you have massive packet loss on your internet connection, though this is very improbable.
MIGHT be my internet coz it's weird right now... but I'll deal with it later...thanx
Just wondering, anyone know what time the moderators come on? (with time zone, please)
Posts 1–15 of 304 · Page 1 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?