Posts by CombatGamer
6 posts total, newest first.
what happened ?in Combat Arms EU Discussions - CA EU is dead, the only server that isn't securited is CA Brazil. R.I.P old good times with hacks.CANE Hack | VIP | Aimbot | Espsin Combat Arms EU Discussions - If we don't get fucked you can release it.G36E Valkyrie into the Autumn versionin Combat Arms Mod Request - Can someone make this for me or link me to a tutorial where I can do this?
PS, can I get banned for this?How to get a better KDR?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Paralyze Jr.;10096038]Or you know, kill more people and die less.
Buy a KDR reset if it's that bad (1000 kills 2800 deaths) and you cant seem to spend the time. But I raised several accounts from 0.08-0.19 into 2How to get a better KDR?in Combat Arms Discussions - Hey guys
So this is my story
I started playing combat arms because my friend wanted it, but I didn't even have a mouse, so I didn't do anything -_-
I was literally a afk noob, with every game like 15 deaths. Few
Showing the 5 most recent posts.