Posts by Random0
7 posts total, newest first.
[FAQ] BANNED thread - All ban related posts go here: what to do, why it happened, etcin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Anyone else got TEMP banned? How long is the suspension? 1 week or 1 month? Or something differentCrazyClient v10: Map hack [X18]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Client cannot load, says use LangFix.exe provided with the client to fix the issue.
ANy help?Dupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Zidane786;13130741]Hey guys, i've got a method where you can force the rollback but i cant find a way to drop the items without losing them. The method requires the vault and tinkerer[/QUOTE]
PM me. I know how Dupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Ok guys, I found out how to dupe items but I just cant save the items. The characters are not getting rollbacked. Can someone pm me how to rollback the chars? Ill definitly share my part of it. cheers
- - - Updated - -
Showing the 4 most recent posts.