Posts by adonisarpon
5 posts total, newest first.
Le Bot stuck on loading..in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Whats the problem on my le bot? Last time it works perfectly just fine but now
whenever I opened it its stuck on Loading screen, it can't even go to log-in screen, :(
Any help out there much appreciated thanks ..Le bot 8.4 stuck in Initializing Clientin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE]Your browser could have an in-built Flash player which isn't held on your computer itself. Google Chrome is one which does this.
Use Internet Explorer to update flash.[/QUOTE]
Okay, I use my Internet Explorer to Le bot 8.4 stuck in Initializing Clientin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Okay but when I log-in to the original browser my character loads perfectly (so pretty sure my Flash is updated), but in the trainer it suddenly goes nothing just stuck up in "Initializing Client"Le bot 8.4 stuck in Initializing Clientin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Yoo.
I have problem about le bot, why my le bot 8.4, le bot can't login? (still"initializing client")
Can someone out there help me, Thanks in advance..akriloth quest ids?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - 4127, 4126, 4125
Thank me later.. :)
- - - Updated - - -
4127, 4126, 4125
Thank me later.. :) I have a bot with me but I don't know how to share in this site because I'm new here. so.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.