Posts by jayjaybaybay
9 posts total, newest first.
Heathrig's Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 1/28
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded: nx
Selling Thread (URL) won't let me post links
bought 110k nx off him. I went first and trade went smoothly :)jayjay's vouch threadin Vouches - :) appreciate the vouchesSelling 100k NX (4x 25k Karma Koin Cards) 1:6 Ratio EASTin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - hey I just hit you up on skype :)Veteran player buying nx for EAST gold 1:6 ratioin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - skype posted. Rate it on the title 1:6Veteran player buying nx for EAST gold 1:6 ratioin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - will go first if you're heavily vouched, but otherwise you go first. Will be happy to show you my in game character.
Also if trade goes smoothly, please vouch for me :)
I currently posses about 600m gold
- - - Update
Showing the 5 most recent posts.