Posts by Ludena
4 posts total, newest first.
Selling Life $.30 each (PayPal)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Sold out now, thanks alot! :DSelling Life $.30 each (PayPal)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - As the title says, I'm selling life potions for the price of $.30 a piece, paypal only.
I have 0 life pots which im am looking to get rid off at the moment.
If you're intrested leave a message or add me on Skype: LudenaRSelling Life Potions for $0.50-$0.40 (PayPal Only)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=MrPeaches;10112074]
Make sure you have people send the payment to you via Friends/Family and have them write a note claiming that
1:Items have been received and this is the payment and
2: I will not open any Selling Life Potions for $0.50-$0.40 (PayPal Only)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I am selling Life potions for $0.50 each, going down to $0.45 for 8+ life and $0.40 for Life potions when buying 16+. We can either use a middleman or you will have to go first. I do not go first for trades in any situat
Showing the 4 most recent posts.