Posts by ryber
7 posts total, newest first.
11.3 hackin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Khamfphiogne;10413820]Still no bypass. :<
Any tutorial on how to play 7DTD on Linux so i can bypass eac, like what polaco said on his 'readme.txt'?[/QUOTE]
There is no EAC bypass for Linux. If you load this11.3 hackin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=aa1543100166;10410000]Thank you very much!:) But why am I unable to save the changes[/QUOTE]
You have to replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file with this one in the \Steam\Steamapps\common\7 days to die\7da11.3 hackin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - This hack allows H to fly, G for god mode, U for creative mode, and CTRL + right click for teleport on map. Does not bypass EAC.
And since it won't let me post the legitimate links to the virus scans or screenshots, I Trying to post the updated 11.3 hackin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SiPenjagal;10409348]can the hack used in eac secured server?[/QUOTE]
No, it won't work with EAC, just like Fearswoop's didn't. The file I have only unlocks the debug and creative mode options, so you get the menTrying to post the updated 11.3 hackin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - I'm trying to legitimately post it as an attachment. I put in the virus scan links and it doesn't like them. I tried the picture urls and it didn't like them either
Showing the 5 most recent posts.