Posts by Moussawer
5 posts total, newest first.
Hack Coming TODAYin WarRock Discussions - A couple minutes ago, I tryed posting a hack but I got kicked off the computer, so I will reupload my hack tonight nine thirty. Eastern time.
Hear is some quick info.
Menu
All but 2 Are working
Lol that's all for kWorking Menu Hack 4/8/2010in WarRock - International Hacks - Request
/CloseIma FUCKING KILL SOMEONE!in Flaming & Rage - OK IM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS FUCKING PLAYING ON A LVL 3 Account!!!!! (my lvl 53 banned:( )
AND I KEEP GETTING KICKED! WTF, accused OF FUCKING HACKING! FUCK NO, SORRY IF I SWEAR TO MHacks, Hacks, Hacks!in WarRock - International Hacks - SO, today, I was destroying with Pixi's hacks,!!!
THEN! My game froze, I was banned,
LVL 53, Gone! :(.
Well i'm not done, made a new account! Pixi thanks for the awesome hacks! Time to get back to lvl 53!:p:p:p:p:p:pPixipixel's Public Hook [REV2]in WarRock - International Hacks - Some bugs i found:
players are invisible to you, they appear out of the map
weapon hack does not work (you cannot damage enemy)(you cant see the gun)
how do you use skywalk?
the cannon F8 thing does not work,
corre
Showing the 5 most recent posts.