Posts by Daniel Jackson
62 posts total, newest first.
Codingin ArmA 3 Help - https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:Scripting_Commands_Arma_3Explode All Players Scriptin ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - It's a cool script, but spawning helicopter explosions with createVehicleLocal will just get you kicked on any server with a dev that knows how to setup Battleye filters...[MOD] Did I get the wrong addresses?in DayZ Help & Requests - Glad to see you figured it out! In order for it to work with Battleye enabled you will have to run some code in kernel mode to either read/write to the process or use the kernel mode code to inject your code(dll) into thArma 3 Dev Branchin ArmA 3 Discussions - Edit: Nvm didn't see that it was for the dev branch. Either way it will most certainly be filtered well on any reputable server.Obfuscating C++ executors?in DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=tweedash;10545204]You're right, by the way, OnEachFrame is no longer client sided. After talking with Douggem, I found out. Changing signatures? How would you recommend I do that?
And then, would an MD5 hash or s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.