Posts by Cloudhax
4 posts total, newest first.
MPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I don't really have a problem just that I don't really get this hack..I have done other hacks but this one is a little different to me :s and I have xp :oMPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Riceme;781804]"Is it supposed to advertise when typing something during game play?"
"Its really annoying."
"Hacks are supposed to be like ninjas not loud mouth advertiser."
"Plus don't you think it has enough aMPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Ok the hack seems pretty simple :s but uhhh like when you have it what do you do exactly? O.o I mean I have the injector thingy but when i open it, it just says mpgh.net and close injector and i renamed them both :/ i meCrossFire Public Hack Releasedin Hack/Release News - [quote=SommoTommo123;692730]IT WORKS..GREAT..I LOVE U[/quote]
Wait...how did you get it to work? and like yeah i know im noob <,<:cybo::rambo:
Showing the 4 most recent posts.